Use our interactive Map Search tool to view properties directly on the map. Easily view listings in your favorite neighborhoods.
Are you thinking of selling your home? Get a free evaluation and market analysis of your home with absolutely no obligation.
Get alerts of new properties meeting your search criteria delivered right to your inbox. It’s FREE and you can cancel at any time.
“I help my sellers to value their property through a thorough CMA, Comparative Market Analysis reports using current listing price data and past sold comparable property sales. ”
Selling Your Home?
Explore Your Options With Us
We know there are many reasons why you need to sell your home, and some of them can be very complicated. That’s why we discuss your options before having you sign any paperwork – we want you to be able to make the best choice for your family. Whether you’re moving across town, out of state, across the country or around the world, we’ll take care of you.
Let’s get together and talk about your home selling plans. We’ll set up a time that is convenient for us to meet.
Our Full-Service Includes
What I’ll do for Sellers.
Here’s a Seller’s Road Map if you have a question or two about the home selling process.
- Property Evaluation CMA Analysis – I am highly experienced in the real estate markets and I want to give you a better valuation estimate through actual sales data using comparable sales in your market area and gauging current market conditions.
- Proper List Pricing – We will assist you in accurately establishing the best listing price for your home.
- Listing your home – Preparing Listing Paperwork and Home Consultation – we will guide you through the process of filling out all paperwork necessary to list your home. We will also provide a personal consultation and advise you how to best prepare your home for showings.
- Advertise Your Home – We advertise your home on the MLS, Zillow, Truvia, realtor.com and all the most important online sites using full-color digital photography and a detailed marketing description highlighting the best attributes and features of your property, to thousands of real estate agents and home buyers. Having an army of agents, all assisting their buyers in seeking out the ideal home is a very effective tool for selling your home.
- Virtual Tour – A showcase listing appears on Realtor.com and is enhanced with a virtual tour, full-color photos, a bolded heading, a lengthy custom description and a scrolling text feature. Buyers searching through Realtor.com prefer shopping for homes with virtual tours, ample photos, and detailed descriptions.
- Professional “For Sale” Sign – attractively and professionally designed signs will be displayed in front of your home, letting buyers know your home is for sale (if permitted by your community).
- Professional Quality Flyers – Will design custom professional flyers that include digital color photography and a marketing description highlighting your homes best features.
- Market Updates – Markets are like the weather, always changing. I’ll keep you updated on market conditions and how they may call for price changes or other actions to adapt.
- Secure Electronic Lock Box – we will place an electronic lock box that combines both security and accessibility to your home can be shown when you are not available to unlock the door and in the frame time, you choose. The lockbox can only be opened by certified professionals and allows us to monitor all showing activity of your home.
- Coordination of Showings – You don’t need to worry about rescheduling your life to handle buyer inquiries or to accompany home buyers. We will coordinate all showings of your home. We will handle all of the questions and coordination required behind the scenes with no impact on your busy schedule.
- Coordination of All Parties – we will coordinate and accompany all parties involved in your transaction; including inspectors, appraisers, surveyors, mortgage and title company representatives.
- Full Representation and Review of All Offers and Negotiations – we will review and explain all of the details of the offer contracts. We will offer guidance and assistance throughout the entire offer and counter-offer process in a timely and professional manner.
- Price Negotiations – Good markets or slow markets, buyers are always trying to pay the lowest price or negotiate for seller concessions. I do this every day, and I’ll help you to respond to offers and counteroffers unemotionally and with the very best end result.
- Inspections & Repair Negotiations – Price negotiations are only the beginning. Once a contract is in place, there are documents, disclosures, and inspections to get past. Any of these items can result in further negotiations and can make or break a deal.
- Monitoring of the Timelines – we will keep track of the many overlapping time frames and contingencies from the acceptance of an offer until the day of closing in your “Real Estate Contract” including: inspection contingencies, financing contingencies, title processing and the many other time-sensitive facets of the real estate transaction that impact your home sale.
- Coordinating the Title and Escrow Companies – we will ensure that title and escrow are coordinated and that all pertinent documentation has been provided to each party in the transaction to make sure your sale closes in a timely fashion.
- Contract to Closing Process – Dozens of detailed tasks, document deliveries, deadlines, inspections and mortgage details are all in store for a price agreement, contract, and a closing. I’m on every one of them and will keep your transaction organized and moving. We coordinate and are responsible for each step of the process, from listing photos to key exchange.
- The closing is complete when the escrowee pays off your lender and other lien holders and service providers pay your sale proceeds to you, places the deed (and the buyer’s mortgage if any) for recording with the county recorder of deeds, and gives all other transfer documents to the buyer.
- After a completed closing, you are no longer the owner of the property. You are expected to have completely moved your household and your possessions out by this time as well, and left the place broom-clean, at a minimum.
- Keep this release and copies of all of the other closing documents. Your tax preparer may want to see one or more of these closing documents when preparing your taxes for the year of the sale.Questions?: Please let Your Realtor know if you have any questions about anything.